click to view my base's website!

Monday, December 26, 2011

christmas?

December 15th..
Wow. today I am wondering where the time went.. life has never moved so fast for me. I think my mind has been so caught up in getting ready to leave that I haven't been able to really think about these moments that matter, and my life right now. Christmas is ten days away and I didn't even realize it until today. (..Yep.) This calls for some major slowing down and setting a different pace. Thank you to everyone who not only came to Chelsea and I's coffee house on Saturday, but for making it a huge success. The evening brought in a good chunk of money for the both of us. Some people even came from out of town to show their support. Thank you so much. We really feel the support in many different ways. We are so blessed! On that note- Financially, I am still behind. It feels so good to have all my flights paid off, and the money that came in from the coffee house made a difference, but I'm not there yet. That sheet of paper that I use to calculate all the funds I need tells me I still need over $2,500. I believe this is very do able. Its incredible how God has shown me how mighty he really is through all the support I have got and continue to get and I cannot help but be filled with joy when I am reminded of it. I ask that today you would pray about giving. I hate asking for money, but I truly believe that money is given to us to give to our brothers and sisters in Christ. Money can be such a blessing when we use it to bless others and further His kingdom. He is King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and he WILL sustain! My prayer is that today you will feel His holy presence and know that we are so fortunate to live where we do no matter what our situation may be, have food to eat every day, and clean water to drink. Give him all the praise and glory! Your sister in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment